Spedix IS30 2-4S 30A ESC
The IS30A from Spedix is a new addition to one of the best ranges of ESCs on the market for racing and freestyle quadcopters. The IS30 has been designed for racing quadcopters running on 2-4s and does away with HV support but adds six standard-sized MOSFETs for improved reliability, better heat dissipation and lower resistance.
The IS30 has solder pads for connecting to your motor and arrives with a piece of semi-transparent heatshrink for you to cover the ESC when you are done soldering.
To avoid potential damage caused by mechanical stress, please install your ESCs with the aluminum plate facing the arms of your quad. If using zip ties, please attach a soft pad between ESCs and the frame of quad to reduce stress.
- Standard 30.5mm spaced mounting holes
- The dimensions of the board (except the soldering pads) are 36x36mm, the same as a standard flight controller.
- The extended soldering pads can be easily soldered in place without disassembling your machine
- Efficient switching 5V/1.2A BEC output.
- Uses a more reliable 1.25mm pitch 7 pin Molex connector containing 4 ESC signals, 5V supply and VBAT
- Additionally there are three set of solder pads. One 5V output, and two at battery voltage level that can be used for video transmitters, accessories or the optional electrolytic capacitor (included)
- 6.1mm diameter clearance around mounting holes (clearance for spacers without hitting components is a common problem among 4in1 ESCs)
- Size: 36mm x 36mm x 5mm
- Mounting Holes: 30.5mm x 30.5mm
- Weight: 10.3 grams (no wires)
- 30Amp/40Amp Burst
- EFM8BB21 MCU
- 3 oz copper PCB
- 5x6mm MOSFETs
- BLHeli_S firmware
- Supports Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, DSHOT600
- IS30 4in1 ESC
- 16 AWG power wires
- 7 pin connector to bare wires
- 7 pin connector with servo leads (1x3pin w/BEC, rest single connectors)
- 25V 330µF Rubycon ZLH electrolytic capacitor, can be used for further voltage spike suppression (general purpose cap, not low ESR)
Specs for Spedix IS30 2-4S 30A ESC:
We Also Recommend
//theme for tabs