Matek Tail Light WS2812B & Loud Buzzer Dual Modes
Here comes the H-Type tail light with 8*WS2812B LEDs & Loud Buzzer. It provides dual control modes, can be controlled by Flight Controller fireware (Cleanflight, Betaflight, etc.) or Transmiter. It has been designed to fit in the Lumenier QAV-X Charpu frame.
Features & Spec.
- Dual modes: FC control & TX control
- TX mode: LED 7 colors (White, Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Magenta, Cyan)
- LED 4 status (Constant light, Slow flash, Fast flash, Voilent flash)
- Buzzer: Lost Plane Finder
- FC mode: supports Naze32 & SPRacingF3 with CleanFlight or Betaflight firmware
- Input voltage range: 4.5~5.2V DC
- Power of TX mode (5V IN ): 1W/0.2A~2W/0.4A
- Size & mounting: Please check the layout
- Weight: 5 grams
How to Use
- Connect Tail Light to 5V power source, such as BEC 5V.
- Press the button, scroll through the LED status(Constant light, Slow flash, Fast flash, Voilent flash).
- Hold the button 2s to enter the setting of LED colors & mode(Be Be Be), then press the button to set it within LED colors of TX mode (White, Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Magenta, Cyan) & FC mode (all LED OFF).
- The LED color(TX mode) or FC mode will be saved if no action within 10 seconds(Be).
- If the LED is messy when setting FC mode to TX mode, pls move the DIN & re-energize it.
We Also Recommend
HyperLite Floss "2" (Choose Arm Length )