Lumenier TX5G6 Mini 600mW 5.8GHz 32CH FPV Transmitter with Raceband
The Lumenier TX5G6 Mini 600mW 5.8GHz 32CH FPV video transmitter packs a whopping 600mW of ultra clean 5.8GHz power in a micro sized package! A must have for those looking for longer range and locked in video where weight is a factor. The TX5G6 has 32 channels and now includes the new Raceband frequencies. Our friends from ImmersionRC first divided the 5.8 band into 8 channels evenly spread out 37MHz from each other, which allows more racers flying at the same time on the same band. Lumenier Raceband transmitters are fully compatible with FatShark and ImmersionRC receivers.
The TX5G6 features an easy to use single button, LED interface. It also comes with a clean pre-wired harness, and only weighs 9g. It’s perfect for a wide range of aircraft!
Note: The metal housing acts as a heatsink and dissipates heat, mount in an area where there is good airflow. Do not power on the transmitter for long periods of time on the ground without active cooling as the transmitter may overheat.
The label for our current shipment of this transmitter has been mis-printed. They are currently labeled "-+AV-". The true pinout is "+-VA5v", as shown in our pictures. The included cables are also correct, you do not need to modify the cable.
- 32 channels: Cover F, E, A bands and R (Raceband) bands
- Intuitive and easy to use button and LEDs for frequency selection
- Small sized and light weight
- Transmitter frequency: 5658-5925MHz with 600mW power output
- Transmitting distance > 2000m (open area)
- SMA Antenna connector
- Dimensions: 32*22*8mm (not including SMA adapter)
- Operating Voltage: 7 - 19V
- Supply current: 220 mA
- Operating Temperature: -10 +85 C
- Video Band Width: 0-8.0 MHz
- Audio carrier Frequency: 6.5 MHz
- Video Input Level: 0.8,1.0,1.2 Vp-p
- Video Input Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Audio Input Level: 0.5 ,2.0 Vp-p
- Audio Input Impedance: 10K Ohm
- Weight: 9g (without antenna)
- Antenna Connector:SMA Female Connector
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Output Power: 26, 26.5, 27 dBm
- Frequency Selection: Single push to change CH, push and hold for 2 seconds to change FR
Frequency and channel frequency table:
|Band 1||F - FS / IRC||5740||5760||5780||5800||5820||5840||5860||5880|
|Band 2||E - Lumenier / DJI||5705||5685||5665||5752||5885||5905||5925||5866|
|Band 3||A - Bosecam A||5865||5845||5825||5805||5785||5765||5745||5725|
|Band 4||R - Raceband||5658||5695||5732||5769||5806||5843||5880||5917|
Compatible with Fatshark, ImmersionRC, Boscam, Foxtech and other generic branded FPV receivers within the same frequency range.
- 1x transmitting unit (VTX) TX5G6
- 1x antennas (2db)
- 1x Heat Sink with 3M adhesive
- 1x power/ video cable
*Note: TX antenna must be installed properly before it is switched on, power on without install antenna, or a improper antenna was used may easily burn the TX, and such damage is not covered by warranty. Mount the VTX in an area with good air cooling.
FPV Regulatory Notice
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government’s rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. FlyRCNow cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
Specs for Lumenier TX5G6 Mini 600mW 5.8GHz 32CH FPV Transmitter with Raceband:
We Also Recommend
//theme for tabs